The Feelworld F6 PLUS is a field monitor that is small, lightweight and has great image quality. It features a touch screen and has the ability to import 3D LUTs via the SD card.
The F6 PLUS is the perfect monitor for those who need an easy-to-use lightweight on-camera monitor such as gimbal operators, or shooters that are always on the go.
Its touchscreen conveniently allows you to zoom your image with a pinch gesture and tap to access the menu settings. There are also a variety of onscreen tools to help you set up your shots, including histogram, peaking, embedded audio, exposure, false color, zoom, guides, and much more.
- Support 3D LUT Log to Rec.709, user 3D LUT Upload
- Support Touch Menu
- High Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080, High Contrast: 1000:1
- 160° wide viewing angles IPS Panel
- Provides auxiliary power out; allowing shooters to power their cameras
- Peaking Focus Assist (red, green,blue, white, yellow five peaking colors optional; 1~10 peaking level
- False Colors
- Zebra Exposure (1%~100% adjustable)
- Scan Mode (Under Scan, Over Scan)
- Zoom (100%~300%)
- Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- Pixel to Pixel
- Center Marker
- Safety Marker (70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Ratio Marker (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker Color (red, green, blue, white, black, yellow)
- Check Field (red, green, blue, gray)
- Image Flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image Freeze
- Color Temperature Adjustment
Upgrade notice january 2020:
TYPE-C, 2.WAVEFORM, VECTOR SCOPE, AUTO MIRROR, NINE GRID, FALSE COLOR (TYPE2)
In order to improve customer experience, both firmware and software is upgraded.
- Interface add DC 5V input: Type-C, you can flexible use mobile phone powerbank to power monitor.
- The advance feature add: Waveform, Vector scope, Auto Mirror, Nine Grid, False Color (type2).
5V Type-C Power Input
In addition to the power supply through the battery plates and 12V DC power input, it also supports 5V Type-C input, which can be powered by mobile phone charger or power bank. (At least 5V/2A).
Video Analysis Assistant Pattern
Waveform / Vector scope / Histogram
After auto-mirror is turned on, rotate the monitor vertically, and the picture will be adjusted upside down automatically.
** In the box:**
* F6 Plus Monitor
* Mini/Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
* Carrying Bag
* Tilt arm