PROTECTION FOR YOUR DRONE: not only the purchase of a drone needs to be thought through, but the one for a drone-case aswell. With the dust-, water- and shockproof cases from B&W you will bring your drone to its destination safely.
- Mavic 3 with inserted battery and transport protection
- 1x ND FilterSet
- 2x battery
- spares compartment for spare props, cable and charging cradle
**EVERYTHING MUST FIT: ** a drone is not cheap and thereby it should be protected during transport in the best way possible together with its equipment. The outdoor.case 3000 with inlay for DJI Mavic 3 or the corresponding extensive DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo offers space for a drone and additional equipment. Thanks to the customised inlay it is possible to safely transport up to 3 battery packs (one of which in the copter) in the case.
ON TOUR: you are on vacation by plane and want to take breathtaking aerial landscape shots with your DJI? But how do you get your drone with its additional equipment to its desired destination? Thanks to the precisely customised foam inlay in the case from B&W your drone is optimally protected against convulsions.
**NO MATTER WHERE: **this case protects your DJI drone from snow, hail, rain; even temperatures from -30°C up to +80°C are no problem. There is almost no outdoor condition the case cannot withstand.
**IMPACT- AND SHOCKPROOF: **it is always possible to drop something. This case is impact- and shockproof. Your drone will survive a drop safely. Extremely robust and of maximum durability!
SAFETY: the rubberized handle enables a secure grip while carrying and 2 eyelets for padlocks offer a possibility to protect the case from unauthorized access. To listen carefully, to understand and thereupon to develop customised, reliable and aesthetic products in excellent quality, according to the individual requirements of their customers – this is the goal of B&W. Cases and bags made by B&W are more than simple transport solutions; they shall inspire and activate. For this they work with great motivation and maximum passion.
- extremely sturdy case: case made from polypropylene (PP)
- certified according to MIL-STD-810, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 / UN-aproval available on demand
- airworthy: automatic pressure compensation valve
- temperatur stable from -30° C up to +80° C
- name tag
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 7.0 mm)
- rubberized handle
- specifically developed snap locks: comfortable opening and closing of the case
Dimensions and weight
- inner dimensions: 330 x 235 x 150 mm
- external dimensions: 365 x 295 x 170 mm
- weight without packaging: 2.04 kg
- volume: 11.7 litre
Optional equipment (not included in the delivery)
- Cube Foam (part no. SI/3000)
- divider system (part no. RPD/3000)
- Shoulder Strap (part no. CS/3000)
- Lid Pocket (part no. MB/3000)
- Installation Frame (part no. PF/3000)
- Mesh Pocket (part no. MB/3000)
- Wall Mount (part no. WM/3000)