- SMO 360 Camera is perfectly suitable for the Pavo360 FPV Quadcopter, Pilots can capture airborne 360 views and hide the drone entirely from sight.
- SMO 360 camera is an ultralight panoramic camera that is specially designed for FPV drones. Developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology, it only weighs 55g and can be easily mounted on a variety of FPV drones.
- With SMO 360 camera’s 5.7K 360-degree shots and FlowState stabilization function, pilots can shoot 5.7K 360-degree video with greater detail, smoother stabilization, and better dynamic range.
- Support using the radio transmitter to control SMO 360 camera on power on/off and start/stop recording remotely, making it more convenient to operate.
- The power supply range is 6V-27V, supporting 2-6S Lipo batteries. With the 4-pin pluggable connector, pilots can easily connect the SMO 360 with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Item: SMO 360 Camera
- Weight: 55g
- Size: 40mm×49.6mm×52mm
- Power supply range: 6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
- Lens aperture: F2.0
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 7.2mm
- Video resolution: 5760×2880@24/25/30fps, 3840×1920@30/50fps, 3008×1504@100fps
- Video format: insv (export through App or Studio)
- Video code: H.265
- Video mode: Standard, HDR, Timelapse
- Video maximum bit rate: 100Mbps
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Wi-Fi: 5G (standard range approx. 10m)
- Micro SD card: UHS-I V30 speed class and above recommended, exFAT format (maximum storage capacity is 1TB)
- Operating environment: -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Recommend Accessories: SMO 4K Camera Cable Pigtail