- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Wireless Charging: Qi-certified to provide up to 10W of wireless charging power to phones, earbuds, or other devices on the go.
- High-Speed USB Charging: Connect to either the USB-C or USB-A port to give your phone or tablet a powerful charge up to 18W.
- Desktop Mode: Use PowerCore as a wireless pad by connecting to a power supply via the USB-C port. Charge your device wirelessly while giving PowerCore’s internal battery a full recharge.
- What You Get: PowerCore III 10K Wireless, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- The wireless charging feature does not work with the Apple Watch series or Samsung Watch series.
- Do not use a 5W charger to charge your phone wirelessly and recharge PowerCore simultaneously. To charge simultaneously at full speed, it’s recommended to use a charger with at least an 18W output.
- Phone cases thicker than 5 mm, magnetic attachments, metal attachments, stands, or credit cards will interfere with wireless charging.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless pad to ensure stable charging. If your phone does not show as charging, adjust the position of your phone.
- Press the power button to activate wireless charging.
- 10,000 mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.